This page is devoted to any Eclipse plugins I write.
- Hasher – Generate MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, or SHA-512 hashes of one or more files in an Eclipse project.
How to get my plugins:
- In Eclipse, go to Help -> Software Updates -> Available Software.
- Select Add Site….
- For the Location field, type http://www.gfairchild.com/eclipse and hit OK.
- Select the plugin(s) you wish to install and hit Install….
- After following the prompts and restarting Eclipse, you’ll now have access to the plugin(s) that you selected for install.
Alternatively, you can go to each plugin’s page where you’ll find both the source code I used and the plugin jar itself.
Let me know what plugins you like, how they might be improved, or ideas for new plugins!